Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30, 2012

Aaaaaaand he's back. In the hospital...ugh. Good news though: the fever has broken. Now if only my blood pressure would cooperate.

It's been a struggle for sure. Nothing like a 105 fever followed by 5 forced liters of hydration. But hopefully coming out of it! We can only pray that the last tests tomorrow show that everything is good and I can get out of here for a little while.

Love how the Giants figured out how to score points today...anddd the Hynocerous, gettin that TD!! 

Resting up and hoping for the best tomorrow. Until later everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Nick, I hope you feel better and can go home soon. Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad fever is gone. Nick bought you a little something for the winter to wear. If you can guess what it is you get to use my express bet account ( limited to 50 bucks) Here are some clues. 1. Check comments above.2. No I in it. 3.Cliff 4. Pie 5. Scary 6. Money Good luck partner Oh I forgot to mention what ever you win I get 1/2 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news,Nick. Cowboys go home. Now, you go too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick. I am not too computer savvy. This is my 3rd attempt. Glad your fever subsided. You might have gotten too excited watching the Giant game. I watched it also and wondered where they have been since the start of the season! Hope you liked the cards the children sent.
    You are always in my heart and prayers. Mrs. Van Riper

    ReplyDelete