Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

Ah yes, a dreary and gross Monday. Perfect for getting some of this schoolwork done. Also perfect for naps. Oh boy.

*** On Sunday, December 16th, 2012 Anno Domini, the elusive M&M cookies of legendary lore were produced. And much to my pleasure, the taste is just as I remember it, unaltered by chemo. This is a great day.

We enter the third week of the cycle. The heavenly third week of the cycle. "Recovery" they call it, bliss I say. Blood count comeback city. Feeling good, obviously looking better (was there ever any doubt?).

Katie just cut the cheese more or less in my face. I'm sorry if that's too much for you all to handle and are grossed out, but people need to know the daily struggle I undertake living with this mutt. And for all those wondering, yes, this was all accomplished as she snores away. All she cares about are treats and snoozin', snoozin' and treats. She's the greatest.

Time for the first of those naps it feels like. Catch you all later.

1 comment:

  1. Nap?? I thought you got plenty of rest yesterday watching the G-men. Well rest up today so you can be ready to watch tonight the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.

    ReplyDelete