Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve is upon us, and I am a fantasy football champion.

It was actually crucial that I won the fantasy league because the poor excuse for a football team that the Giants put on the field yesterday was really grinding my gears. I think at a certain point even Katie got up, turned away from the TV, and laid back down in utter defiance of her fanship. (Katie is a known fan of the New York Football Giants and The Masters, for those who were unaware.)


Christmas Eve is awesome; always look forward to our annual dinner with the Labozza family and am lucky enough to be able to do such again this year. Naturally, I'll be stuffing my face with all the delicious Italian food possible. Here's to the good life.

As you and yours gather tonight and tomorrow, or have already gathered, I send out the best of holiday wishes. Enjoy, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fantasy football champion. Lost by 80 points. Ouch. I really thought Tebow was going to have a huge game. Enjoy your annual dinner with the Labozzas but let Mr. Labozza know I am still not talking to him. Doesn't seem too windy out so your dad probably doesn't need the Velcro for his hair tonight. Merry Christmas kid.

    ReplyDelete