Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012

You just have to feel something for Jets fans. I mean try tell me that game didn't just end exactly how it absolutely had to end. Try. It was perfect in so many ways. The Giants were pitiful, sure, but at least it seems like there's a faint light at the end of that tunnel. New York football...ugly.

These M&M cookies are lethal. I think I've consumed half the batch in about 36 hours. Normally I'd be mildly concerned about this and think back to freshman year of college when I was about 40 pounds rounder, but then I realize I need calories, grin ear to ear, and proceed to stuff my face. I smell the envy out there...simmer down everybody.

I'm getting back into listening to music more often. I'm a big music guy, especially modern country nowadays, so it feels right to get Today's Country crankin' on Pandora or maybe even a little XM The Highway, if I can get that signal to work, back into the mix. I highly recommend to the non-believers out there.

Rodney Atkins for your listening pleasure. Later world.

1 comment:

  1. the highway is my favorite! you should try nutsie.com todays top 100 country....still cant believe you converted lol!

    ReplyDelete