Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27, 2012

Day two. The sun rises in an empty sky and the heat of the desert awakens...no water in sight and my canteen has been arid for days. Talk about polar opposites...I've never been more hydrated in my life.

On to day two of treatment and all is swell so far. Barely slept last night, as is to be expected, so frequent naps will be on the agenda today indeed. FYI, a  little French Toast for breakfast...delectable.

They tried to convince me it was a good idea to send me home Saturday and once my hydration is done, de-access (remove needles from) myself. BUGHHHH needles are my nightmare. And then recommending a parent to do it if I can't...never. Sorry Bigfoot and Old Man Wrinkles, no can do. So I'll be down here somewhere most of Saturday, could be worse. Really have no problem with it.

Keep on keepin' on everyone. Life's a garden, dig it. (Great movie that Joe Dirt, Christopher Walken at his finest.)

1 comment:

  1. Hydration is good. Love these updates. Keep em coming!
    XOX
    Mony

    ReplyDelete