Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012

Things are starting to happen people. Good things.

After 2 or 3 admittedly terrible days, I feel like I may have turned a corner yesterday afternoon into today. Namely: a) Temperature control has been much better; b) Mouth sores are beginning to subside a bit; c) I woke up in the middle of the night on my side...which I haven't slept on in over a month; and d) certain neurological capacities (things that have been numb since onset of symptoms) seem to be possibly coming back. Wow.

Getting close to Christmas...can't wait. It's the most wonderful time of the year, isn't it? Sorry, random musing as I hang out with the poinsettias and ol' tannenbaum over here. Alright these Jets references have got to go.

Again, thank you all for the outpouring of love and support. Seems like everyday I get a card or package wishing well from someone - you all know how grateful I am for all of it and I'm doing my absolute best to get back to everyone!

Until tomorrow everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, I'm glad today is turning out better than the last two. What's really gratifying is that some of the numbness is subsiding. Nick my man, you have been amazing through this ordeal and I hope when you look back on this in a few years you can think about how you overcame one of the truly major hurdles in your life. I love the way you roll big guy, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete