Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012

Double digits in December, already? Time flies when you're having fun.

Weekdays...daytime television...stuck in the house...gross. Rain, can't even take a little walk outside. Looks like all my procrastination plans have gone by the wayside and schoolwork is on deck. Good.

So since I was in quite a terrible state of physical being on actual Thanksgiving Day, we had Thanksgiving Part Deux yesterday. Man, oh man, it was goooood. Turkey with all the fixings: stuffing, turnips, mashed potatoes, corn, crescent rolls, cranberry sauce and gravy. Sure stuffed this bird alright. The kicker is that I can't have the leftovers, due to potential bacteria, so I really enjoyed myself while it was fresh. Suffered a bit on the spot - being so full - but still a great call.

So the hair is just about all gone, got some stragglers which is comical. A bit like this. It's pretty sweet, and undeniably cold I must say. Never realized how much the flow insulated the noggin.

By the way, how about David Wilson? Who knows, if these G-Men put together another nice little run...we'll see. Cautiously optimistic.

Happy Monday everyone. Actually try to enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Nick you are a hoot, I think when this is behind you, you may have a career as a comedian or comic writer. We are all thinking about you and wishing you strength and a continued positive attitude. We know nothing can keep you down.
    Love ya, the Beattys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be over later for the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete