Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012

Live...from New York...

I can see where some may mentally struggle with chemotherapy. I woke up today feeling pretty darn good. I mean the best I've felt since surgery; not back to my healthiest days but nevertheless pretty swell considering. But then the reality sets in: I'm up at 4:45 AM to head back down to Sloan to inject poison into my body to fight off this disease and start the whole process over again. But for me, this struggle is easily remedied by a simple thought: would I rather be looking down at the grass, or up at it? Soooo no problem. Cue the Rocky music and let's get on with the show.

Still so grateful to have had Christmas at home. There's nothing like Christmas. Except for "A Christmas Story"...I could so do without that movie. Everything else is grand.

Really upset I'm gonna miss this snowstorm at home, just something about snow in the valley. I'll get Mom to send me a picture of the joint. The Christmas Eve snow was such a tease, but it did look great for, and provide a white, Christmas - so there's that.

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and hopefully you all have at least a few more days off. Hasta luego.

1 comment:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as the Rocky theme now, so thanks for that...lol
    Praying for God to keep you strong.
    Love and Hugs,
    Mony

    ReplyDelete