Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013

Home from Sloany.

Got out mid-afternoon yesterday and have been doing some big time resting and relaxing since my arrival. As was expected, this latest round of chemo was quite tough. Nevertheless, it has been powered through - and here we are. Now to avoid the fever. Please, oh please, let me just avoid the fever.

Michigan State went down, and with them any chance my brackets may have had at success. Oh well. Boston College commences what looks like a big-time uphill quest towards the Frozen Four in college hockey tonight, so I'll be tuned into that.

Easter Sunday tomorrow...the bunny is well on his way to all, I'm sure. Stay well, and have a great holiday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I hope and pray that the fever stays away and that you are well on the way to good health. May this Easter season bring all the best for you and your parents (Katie girl too), God Knows you all deserve it. Stay strong, you are all in our thoughts and prayers... Love the Beattys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and the family.

    (That is all....at ease.)

    ReplyDelete