Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 7, 2013

Let it snow...spring break '13 wooooo!

This is probably the best snow; well, so far. It's not sticking to paved surfaces so there's no clean up, but it looks good sticking to the trees and grass. Hope it stays that way...but it probably won't.

Hanging out watching the Rangers. They're playing pretty okay lately, enjoyable. Unsure if I'll make it through the third period before passing out, though I did take a nice hour and a half nap today so perhaps there's a chance.

So 7 more radiations. Just gotta get out of neutropenia now so I can get back to eating all my favorite foods...you only want them when you can't have them. Ugh the worst. And there's Katie rubbing it in my face, eating the bark off the fake tree like, "Yeah...I can have it all." What a friend.

Catch you all tomorrow...almost the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Go rangers!! Watching TV when my boys were home turned me into a sports fan very quickly! Brian and Freddy both loved hockey. I quickly became a Ranger fan, a New York Giant football fan, and a Yankee fan.
    Now Fred watches Golf so add that to the list. I hope the Rangers make it to the playoffs. What happened to this forecast?? No school for me and plenty of shoveling. It's supposed to warm up so it will probably disappear quickly. Hope you can enjoy all the good food
    soon. Praying, praying praying. Love, Mrs. V

    ReplyDelete