Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013

Dearest Followers,

I come to thee with deepest apologies for lack of blogging activity yesterday. I grabbed some transfusion action, plus some platelets, and in order to achieve this without allergic reaction and/or fever I was given Tylenol and Benadryl. Game, set, match. There's simply no beating the monster that is Benadryl; it is a one way ticket to the sandman, do not pass go, and certainly do not collect 200 clams.

As a result, I slept about 15 hours yesterday, and blogging was simply a dream in the mist. But fear not, I am back, and better than ever. Well, getting better than ever. And with a streamlined, new, bald look. Well, that's not new either. Okay I'm back.

The countdown of radiation treatments has reached 3. Trois. Tre. And in honor of the new pope: tres. Speaking of the new Vicar of Peter, got to say I'm a bit disappointed the Conclave is over. My feelings about it as it was in session are best described with the quote from Willy Wonka when he said, "The suspense is terrible.........I hope it lasts." Two days, too easy. I needed a little more struggle out of these Cardinals. But this guy seems legit, so maybe next time.

Rangers stink, that's all there is to say about that.

Katie is running the show here, bossing it up as always. No worries about her, all. She's currently giving me the business because she smelled the scent of Erin (cousins' dog) on me after I visited there. I'm simply a cheater in her eyes now, nothing more. I'll have to re-earn the mutt's trust. Such a fickle beast.

To bed I go. Catch you all tomorrow.

1 comment: