Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013

Ah yes, the Ides of March. Down with tyranny, am I right?

So it wasn't too bad a day for my Boston College Eagles sports teams. The basketball team showed some serious signs of coming together as a cohesive squad despite losing to top-seeded Miami, and the hockey team won their game 4-2. The postseason push begins; hopefully more games will be on national television so I can watch some more. School pride. For Boston.

Last radiation treatment on Monday. Mr. Buttburn can't wait for that to come and go. Sizzle sizzle.

It's all going quite well nowadays. Stuffing my face with good eats all week long, and it's just not getting old. Missed New York food while I was up Beantown way. So at least there's that benefit of having to come home, right?

Well here's to a great weekend, filled with pretty solid sports fixtures. Enjoy everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment