Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

Pulled a bit of a quick one on the BC kiddies it appears...I'm in Boston!

Back at the old stomping grounds, Modular 30B of Boston College, just in time to watch the boys rattle some BU cages in a little puck game. It all started with a Snapchat photo of Gasson Hall on campus, stating, "Scavenger hunt...find me." I was found eerily quickly...these children are top notch.

Right off the bat it was just great to see all of them again. Luckily I'll be around for tomorrow too, so I'll catch up with a few more people. Making the rounds as they say, including seeing some professors and administrators. They're all so great; it's just an overall astounding place.

Madness is not letting us down people! These basketball games have been out of control. Bracket = toast, but what else is new? Pittsburgh really burnt my chances at the prize - what a fail by them. Nevertheless, can't stop watching. Let's go State tomorrow wooooo.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. To the good life!

1 comment:

  1. Checked my standings (of course I do this every year) don't know why I looked. Right now I'm at the bottom of the list! Pittsburgh's loss started the tumble then Georgetown!! Last year I was in the top 3 so it's a bit disappointing but exciting nonetheless. Glad you are getting to see everyone at BC. I'm sure they are all routing for you. Saw mom Friday. I hear you and your dad love rice and beans. Mom was talking to Estella so now Estella is going to make me some too!
    Take care. Prayers always Mrs. V.

    ReplyDelete