Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

Radiation. Complete.

I wish you could hear the pure, unadulterated "WHAT?" I shrieked when I was told that my buttburn was looking "great!" by the doc today. Shocking, really. This thing is toasted. But I do enjoy me a good moon every now and again, so it was a good time.

On schedule to begin the 7th and final chemo right on time, next Tuesday. This is astounding news. Let's get it over with, right? Next round of scans scheduled for late April, giddy up. So I'll try to get some things done this week, maybe even schoolwork and cleaning my room (if Bigfoot is lucky).

I really enjoy the snow. But it's time for spring. Let's get this (hopefully) last snowstorm over with too. Good luck shoveling, all.

2 comments:

  1. Such good news, Nick - giddy up is right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done,sir. Well done!

    No not the butt burn but the course of therapy....so glad you're finished with the rads and cheers to a successful round of chemo coming up.
    Now get your ass (charred or otherwise) in there and clean up that messy room.............

    ReplyDelete