Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013

Currently living the dream, folks.

Although my color apparently hasn't come back (whatever that means), I'm feeling pretty darn good. Sure the whole back/butt burn is a pain in the you-know-what, literally, but I mean it's not all that bad relatively speaking. I keep thinking back to the pain that initially kept me up and night and sent me to the doctors in the first place, and that may still be the worst I've ever experienced. So this, well - this is nothin'.

Relaxing and radiating. Two more left...unbelievable really. To think I'm already at the end of the sixth week of this is incomprehensible. But it's true. It'll be nice to be able to sleep in for a week before the next chemo, really let the body recover. Can't wait to regrow some hair too...I can feeeeeel it.

Until tomorrow all. St. Paddy's Day around the corner....uh oh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled to hear you so upbeat. You have climbed a mountain and are nearing the peak so the view will get better yet. There's a lot of love behind you giving you a slight push on the way up but most of it is your own strength.
    And speaking of peaking....I'm thinking your NY winter sports teams all are clearly PAST their peak. Au revoir French-Canadian skaters....goodnight my African American hoopsters....welcome to the infirmary thou Pinstripers. But there is a real sport back in the news after a brief hiatus. Free agency progresses to draft time next month to mini-camp to camp and then, finally, to "Are you ready for......!!??"
    Get yourself strong, keep yourself strong, and expect to be in the Meadowlands for the next Texas BBQ!(Can you believe I had to put up with that Casey character, AGAIN!!??)

    ReplyDelete