Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9, 2013

I think I'm out of it. Getting really in tune with how my body feels in each stage of these cycles, and I think neutropenia has hit the bricks. But we'll make sure on Monday.

Slept in until 8 today. Felt so right. Getting up early for radiation is a bit of a pain...but necessary. As a result, sleeping in on the weekends is sa-weet. Luckily, only 6 more radiations left though! Gettin' it done. Next thing you know I'll be growing hair again....watch out world.

Relaxing and really enjoying this upcoming third week of the cycle. Maybe even getting some of those birthday festivities in that I missed out on due to chemo. Woo 22!

Later everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Just watched the Rangers beat the Capitals. Go team! Happy to hear about those pork chops and perogies - DELICIOUS! Hoping and praying that you get good news. You sure are getting it done. Good for you. Love, Mrs. V

    ReplyDelete