Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

Can count on one hand how many radiation treatments I have left...........sweeeeeeet.

Got some stuff done today. Feels good to be back on these recovery weeks and actually be useful rather than just laying on the couch relatively listless. That might actually be one of the worst feelings throughout this whole ordeal - the pain and all is to be expected, but not being able to contribute/accomplish anything is quite miserable. Luckily I was finally able to get some schoolwork done, and to be honest it felt incredibly nice completing the assignment and sending it in. Not in your normal relief kind of way either, but that actual sense of accomplishment, although I shouldn't get too excited, it's one assignment, I know.

Trying to keep this butt burn from getting too crazy. So far, so good. Getting there, one day at a time. Until tomorrow, later world.

1 comment:

  1. There are many nice things that happen to me during the course of a day but seeing you today, Wednesday the 13th, was by far one of the
    nicest!! You look good and are such an inspiration. Your prayer partners, (the children) will be so happy to see you when you come by.
    I just put 5 Irish soda breads in to bake. If you like it I'll bake you one.
    Let mom know. I make about 17 each year! Love you bunches. Mrs. V.

    ReplyDelete