Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013

Keep on keepin' on. Life's a garden - dig it. I watched Joe Dirt yesterday, could you tell?

I need everyone to know that I was forced to delay this blog post in order to place bets for my parents on the ponies. Addiction is stanky cologne. Classic.

Bro-ed out hard with the mutt today, watching some Food Network and relaxing. Isolation isn't fun but you make it your own in certain ways. I'm feeling up to driving (Mediport is sometimes uncomfortable), so I isolated myself in the car for part of today. Gotta make some sort of activity or cabin fever sets in real fast. I love driving, and it was a beautiful day, so it was a great activity.

Gotta say the nausea and overall cruddiness of chemo week has seemed to dissipate a bit faster this time, which is wonderful. I'll go catch some more radiation tomorrow, come home, and wait for "Saturn" to arrive. Really disturbed by this whole naming of winter storms still. So lame.

Enough complaining out of me. Later everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment