Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

This has to be the first April Fool's Day in a long time that I haven't pulled off a joke. I'm losing my edge...this is simply no good.

Tough Easter Sunday, complete with quick emergency trip to the Ketts. Nasty chest pains, but turns out just being a side effect of chemo that caused esophogial pain. Could've fooled me, thought I was having a heart attack. Greaaat times. 

Opening Day of baseball was rather nice. My Pirates lost, which is something us Pirates fans are quite used to. Looked real nice at the ballparks, can't wait to get out to a few games this summer  - especially at that Citi Field, what a joint.

Lots of R&R trying to kick these side effects. I'll be back terrorizing the roads before you all know it. Vroom vroom. Later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment