Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

Amidst all the chaos and confusion, all my friends and acquaintances have been accounted for in the great, resilient city of Boston and its suburb of Chestnut Hill. It makes me sick to my stomach that something like this occurred on a day that Eagles past and present celebrate as a second Christmas of sorts, a festival of spring and achievement. Of course, prayers go out to all implicated.

And back to the reason I wasn't in Boston yesterday - went in to check out the blood counts again just to make sure everything was status quo or on the rise. Everything is on the rise. I'll be good to go for chemo next Monday, with one slight change. After a quick discussion with the docs, we've pushed my scans up a few days, meaning I'll now be getting them all done on Thursday. Excellent. Just in case you all wanted to meet my doctor, here's a quick video spot he did for Sloan. Great stuff.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment