Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

What a finish to the Masters. Solid stuff...if you weren't pumped up about the 72nd hole for both Scott and Cabrera, you don't have a pulse. Also to be noted is that without the 4 stroke swing at the 15th in his second round with that freak shot off the pin, Tiger would have contended and/or won this event. Really unlucky for him.

A good, relaxing weekend was had by all here. Heading back down to the Ketts to get the counts checked out real quick and should have the rest of the week off before kicking off the next chemo cycle. It's an interesting thing, I'm more interested and curious about this next round than I am anxious or worried. I'm sure all these thoughts will change once I have to scramble into battle mode, fighting the side effects to the best of my abilities - always a good time.

Really ready for this spring weather, finally rolling around. Been outside with the pitching wedge, knocking it around the compound a bit. The mediport seems to be cooperating with the swing relatively well, and so perhaps my vision of getting on the course a bit more this summer will come to fruition. Would be swell indeed - I look forward to being out of the house, having been a prisoner of it due to the nasty effects of the high dose chemo. Maybe I'll see some of you out there; I'll be the pale dude whipping the cart around corners at high speeds (half the fun of going golfing).

Have a great week everyone. Get out and enjoy the fresh air!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you this morning as I watched the news and the city that's close to your heart under fire. How sad our world! Hope this next round goes easy for you. Love you. Mrs. V

    ReplyDelete