Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28, 2013

How does one follow up a blog like the last? Serious concerns here, folks.

Well it was a real nice weekend weather-wise, but until about two hours ago I really wasn't feeling too well. Guess the new chemos are less than friendly with the stomach, and have given me a lingering nasty taste in the mouth and some slight nausea. But hey! Who really cares if it's keeping the tumors away?

Even with the nice weather I go outside and feel somewhat cold. It's amazing how I used to abide by the "over 50 = shorts weather" rule...it was 70 today and I was rocking a long-sleeve shirt and sweats. These red blood cells are gonna have to get their little act together for the summer so I can hit the links (with needles in chest just to be a complete badass and show up all the old geezers on the course) or we're gonna have problems.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week coming up. Enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment