Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3, 2013

Snuck out of Sloany today, barely. The counts were just good enough to get out of there unscathed; I enjoy that.

So I'll be back down there on Friday, most likely to pump in some platelets. No big deal. This seventh cycle was a brute, for sure, but if I can get through this week, well, that would be some relief. Hopefully this will be my last neutropenic week. I could totally dig that.

So boring here nowadays. Katie's getting sick of the Food Network. Frankly, so am I; been Netflixing pretty hard lately. Watched "Jiro Dreams of Sushi", about this hardcore sushi chef in Tokyo...was pretty interesting. Then of course followed it with standard sessions of "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and then the Disney classic "Dumbo". Great stuff, no regrets on watching that childhood fave.

Tons of sports to watch tonight, really gotta do work on that remote control. Mets-Yanks-Rangers all at the same time. Wish me luck. Later everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment