Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7, 2013

Nearly there...day 4 complete. Kickin' my butt with fatigue and nausea but as I've been saying: gotta keep on keepin' on.

Which happens to now be my advice to you fellow Nor'easterners as "Winter Storm Nemo" comes our way. Since when did we start naming winter storms like they're Hurricanes? What's next, categories? Personally, I think they should get a little better about predicting what's actually going to happen out there before they get the nerve to name the storm.

Gonna grab some more sleep and hopefully get back to the homestead before the snow, but doubtful. Another snow storm passes without me being at the compound to see it. Perhaps the next blizzard...later everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you need to worry about missing the snow, Nick. Pretty sure this will stick with us for awhile. You take good care, my friend. Love ya!

    Mama Fo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick! We're all snowed in up here in Shrub Oak. We'll need dog sleds to get around! Lady,
    our Golden Retriever loves it! I hope you can get home today. Glad your 4 days are over! Love to all,
    Mrs. V.

    ReplyDelete