Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013

Greetings all, on this fine mid-February day.

I, Nicky Mo, am to be sprung from this Sloany Ketts joint in a matter of hours. This...is a great, great day. With the immune system clawing its way back to sheer and utter dominance of bacteria and the like, there's simply no stopping this guy.

So once I get in the car and make my way back to the compound, it'll be a bee-line to the mutt to thank her for her stunning good looks which won me a dog showing off contest with the doctors here. Like taking candy from a baby. Katie trumps all.

Platelets and I'm free. So close...I can taste home. Farewell, minions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky...I know you and Pop watched Super Bowl.. Great game..I really didnt care who won, but enjoyed the drama...Hope all 'dem levels stay LEVEL..sounds like you're 'gittin there'..

    best
    t mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!! I checked with mom this week to make sure you were getting my posts. She said you were. I'm not sure how "Bandit" became my signature. He was our beloved dog for 14 years and now he's in my heart forever. Anyway I hope you are home. I sent a contribution to Nicky Mo for you. Now you can get ready for March Madness!! Keep thinking positive and good things WILL happen. Love, Mrs. V

    ReplyDelete