Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13, 2013

Almost went to bed without blogging - nearly a nightmare of epic proportions. Fear not all, I'm still kickin' woooooo. Barely after the Rangers gave me a heart attack last night...so unnecessary. They're lucky they pulled out the win in the shootout or I was going to go up there and tell Tortorella, "Step aside, I got this one Chief," and give the team the business.

Went down to Sizzler today as always, Doc says I'm lookin' good gettin' a bit of a tan where the beam hits. This is a first, I've never tanned in the nude nor have I ever tanned the booty. This thing is gonna look niiiiiice. People simmer down, no pictures today.

The Relay for Life team is making me real proud. All your donations have been unreal; the team is currently ranked 6th of 115 teams in fundraising. Unbelievable stuff, cannot thank you all enough! Such a great event for a great cause. Nothing like having all of your support and fighting this together. Thank you again, and stay well everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Nick,
    You are hilarious!
    Love,
    Mony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, didn't see a post from you today but wanted to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day! Love and Hugs!!
    Mama Fo

    ReplyDelete