Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013

Day deuce of the cheemin scheemin'. The awful taste in the mouth has already reared its ugly, ugly head. Uncalled for, truly.

Crushed a real solid nap earlier, so my apologies for the late post. It was all too rich, considering the lack of sleep, of course. The nurses got in a fight about who was going to be my nurse today...don't you worry ladies, there's enough Nicky Mo to go around.

Already nearly done with the chemo for today, at which point we'll continue hydration and get some radiation in, why not? Nothing like glowing at night....just kidding I don't glow. Maybe I do. Might be my halo. Beyonce, is it my halo? Good. Good.

Now that a day has passed, any thoughts on the Super Bowl commercials? I thought they were overall lackluster - but the Budweiser Clydesdale and Audi ones definitely duke it out for top prize. But that's just me. Love to hear your thoughts in the comments below...if you can figure out how to leave a comment. Later!

6 comments:

  1. Nick, you crack me up...honestly! It's no wonder the nurses fight for you.

    The Clydesdale commercial was tops for me too and brought a tear to my eye. The Taco Bell and "farmer" commercials also left an impression on me.

    Kick a___ this week! (Sorry Monsignor :-(. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That GoDaddy.com commercial was disturbing. I enjoyed the Deion Sanders commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clydesdale commercial was quite touching, but my favorite was the Oreo library commercial. I also liked the Doritos goat ad and the Skechers cheetah commercial. The milk ad with "The Rock" was pretty good too. Let's face it, I was realy watching the superbowl to see the commercials! But it was a pretty good game too!

    You're in my prayers, Nick, everyday! Keep up that great spirit!

    Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt even know I could comment! This is WONDERFUL!

    CLYDESDALE COMMERCIAL...I mean..come on. toooo goood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick hope you have a good week No hits for Mo Motts not even close on any boxes Know a few who lost big $$$ cause of the safety Gulfstream being cruel to me all my longshots are running big but cant seam to hit that triple Worst commercials ever think a few people are looking for work

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! No love for the little red m&M? Guess the yellow guy didnt have his back or maybe Beyonce had him licked. Wishing u the best always

    ReplyDelete