Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013

Another great day. Waking up was a bit tough though. One of those mornings where the bed was just so cozy that I just didn't want to move...but of course I did. Who can pass up the opportunity to grab photons?

Good week means I'm getting out as much as possible. Given that my immune system is up and running, I made my way over to a high school basketball playoff game. Nice to be out and witness an intense game like that, get the juices flowing again. Saw some old friends as well. Good stuff.

Hoping I get some good driving weather tomorrow, think it's about time to get out for a joy ride. There are few things I enjoy more in this world of ours than good food and a good joy ride; perhaps I'll go for the double tomorrow. Gotta get all the good things together in this last week before cheems round six. Can you believe we're already up to round six? Time flies when you're having fun!

Katie's still mad at us for the bath. We had a moment today, I apologized for my harsh words of "haha, wet stanky butt", and we have moved forward. Figured I'd update you all. Stay well world.

No comments:

Post a Comment