Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

Minions. Greetings.

These drugs are the real deal. I had a "Groundhog Day"-like recurring nightmare about a horse race last night. Real tough. Woke up in a cold sweat - twice! Combine that with not remembering certain things from chemo week...yeesh.

So these past couple of chemo rounds have decided they want to take my eyebrows from me. I hadn't really noticed, or cared, until water started going into my eyes in the shower after rolling off the shiny dome. I would've never even thought of that function of the brows until this event. People: treat your eyebrows well. They serve a valiant purpose.

Feeling weak and tired - to be expected. Stay away from infection and keeping cool (body temperature-wise); you all do the same now.

1 comment:

  1. nick hang in there its almost time for baseball pitchers and catchers in action soon need you to be strong don't think your dad can catch me any more tell him to have the snow off your mound in two weeks that's when we start throwing

    ReplyDelete