Friday, February 22, 2013

February 22, 2013

Another full day.

The thing about getting up really early for radiation everyday is that I'm awake for that much longer. That makes for really long days, to be filled with much activity - if possible. In this third week I try to get a ton of stuff done. It's a wonderful week.

Speaking of radiation, we're halfway there! Well, nearly. Fifteen of thirty-one treatments are in the books. Moving right along here.

And so chemo round six looms. It'll be a tough one, without doubt, and so my blog posts during the week may be a bit shorter and sweeter...or even less coherent given the cognitive issues the drugs gave me last time. No worries though, it shall be powered through just like the rest.

Here's a shout out to all my friends up at BC heading out to the 100 Days (until graduation) Dance. Enjoy it children. I'll um....skype in or something. Later everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment