Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

Missed a day of blawgging. Darn it. Well I'm doin' okay everyone so have no fear.

Was asleep all day yesterday (or just about), which was relatively nice because it meant I didn't have to deal with the chemo while it was pumping. Did just about the same thing today, but since it was going earlier, I've awoken and am now here writing to the blogosphere. Lucky you.

What's new? Nothin. Zip, zilch. Workin' on not getting the nausea bug via the proper cocktail of meds; we'll see how that goes later this week. So far, so good. Yesterday I woke up a bit woozy from my nap, but other than that it's been okay. That awful taste that accompanies this is slowly making its return, rearing it's ugly head much to my chagrin. No known antidote for that one that I've heard of. Jolly Ranchers and mints it is until that goes away, which could be a long while.

Hope all is well wherever you may be. After tomorrow, we're halfway through round SIX. Wooooohooooo. Later everyone.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see your post today, Nick. Have to admit, you're skipping a day had me worried. I know this round is a doosey. Sending all our love and good thoughts your way!

    The Fo's

    ReplyDelete