Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31, 2013

And here she is, the very last of January days. It was quite appropriate for a month named after the two-faced Roman god to be so bipolar weather-wise, no? I thought so. These are my daily musings as I sit in my chair in the living room - how I can compare Roman gods to the weather...sad, sad times. Snap out of it kid.

Katie got shot up with the good stuff yesterday (counteracts her Addison's disease). Appropriate that I went to a high school named after a man who was known for being inflicted with that very disease (JFK). Comparing my dog to legendary United States presidents...sad, sad times.

Through the unbelievably generosity of friends, I have the opportunity to go to see my New York Rangers play some puck tonight at the Garden. I've been saying how I've wanted to get to a game for years now, but never have because of timing, school, etc. It has to have been 10 years since I've been to a game, back before they had nets on top of the glass behind the goals. This is some treat that I'm truly grateful for...excellent, excellent times.

Overall folks, it's a great day to be alive, isn't it? Giddy up.

3 comments:

  1. I know the Rangers lost last night but I hope you had a good time at the game!

    XO,
    The Fo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo the above sentiment. It must have felt great to get out of the house and entirely focus on amusement for a while. And those Rangers are amusing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rangers definitely miss Josh Hamilton's bat.

    ReplyDelete