Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

Well I'm certainly glad the football games have been entertaining because the Rangers certainly haven't been, unless you're into that whole misery and angst thing.

This round of chemo hasn't been so nice to me. For whatever reason, it surely has taken its toll on my stomach. Hang in there, Estomago. I know you're reading this blog just like everybody else. (Yeah it's strange, he likes to go by his Spanish name for some reason. Makes him feel "saucier". I just acquiesce.)

All else is relatively quiet on the western front. Katie is currently slightly chilly and is sleeping with her paw over her nose to keep warm, so there's that visual for you all. 

Guess I'll kick back, watch some MLK day hoops, and try to eat something. Heck, maybe I'll even try to conjure up the energy to play a little WiiGolf later. Take it easy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment