Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013

Haters gon' hate. I see you out there hatin' on my Katie dog. She's giving you the paw right now...you don't even wanna know.

Neutropenia has kept me in medical isolation these past few days. It's been a downright party in this joint, of course. Might have a direct correlation to being newly tatted up, I'm just a huge party animal nowadays. As my good friend would say, "Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll! Minus the sex and the drugs." Though I could make a case for the inclusion of the drugs I'm on...they're just not the same. Sigh.

Time to watch some new TV shows; Netflix-ing out naturally. Should be a nice relaxing day...take care everyone - and stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. I love your dog!! As I look over to our couch, I see a smaler version of Katie - our little Cairn Terrier, Bonnie. She seems to spend 90% of her life just vegging out on the couch! Dogs are the greatest - keep those pictures coming! You're in my prayers every day, and I have my 4th grade Religious Ed class praying for you every week. You are truly an inspiration - thank you for doing this blog.
    Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nickeeee...hope youre feeling better AND I hope you had the Mina daily double...Aint dogs great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A picture is worth 1000 words...I loved the Katie post! Cosmo did too!

    ReplyDelete