Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

Day 3 of the full week of chemo.

So far so good. A little cold in here I must say, but luckily Largefoot convinced me to bring my blanket from home to Sloan today. Great call, true warmth. Katie will be miffed that it wasn't left at home for her to sleep on.

Quite tired today, as a result of not sleeping and the anti-nausea meds. Napping all morning and maybe even part of the afternoon coming up. Really working on that Katie schedule - up to eat and go to the bathroom, sleep all other times. So far, I can't knock the dog's gig.

Two more days of chemo this week. More than halfway there. Giddy up. Talk to you all tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately that I love you. Ease my troubles that's what you do.
    That came out weird but I don't care.####EVERYBODY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick,

    Thinking of you. Hang in there!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick....Ask oncologist if they can mix broccoli rabe, flax seeds and vodka.. Might be the magic elixir...as for NFL:
    ...My guess is Pats vs. SF..but in one game anything could happen..Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broccoli rabe, flax seeds and vodka?! Eeew...sounds like a nasty antidote for chemo.

    ReplyDelete