Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013

And we have arrived at what I consider the first of many weekends that contain true Kentucky Derby prep races. It's too early to be getting Derby fever, right? Wrong. Never too early.

A nice dusting of snow here in the valley, providing a real nice view out the windows this morning. Katie has been cuddling with her baby ram, and life is good.

Going to grab some fresh air today; I've been avoiding the cold long enough, I think. Plus, I'm finally feeling like my body temperature is back to being regulated well. That's one interesting side effect of the chemo - my body temperature fluctuates and is influenced very easily, but oddly, it bounces from between 96.5-98. No fevers unless I'm sick, but 98 feels hot! Very strange.

Let's go Tiger. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment