Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

Greeeeeetings all.

What a 4th. America at its finest: burgers, dogs, pool, sun, and good music. Can't be beat. Needless to say I was undefeated on the day in all sporting events; my deepest condolences to my opponents (you know who you are, I'm sure you're still licking your wounds so I won't call you out on the blog - you're welcome).

Made it through the first week of chemo yet again - the correlated stomach unease continues yet we cope, as best one can. In fact, both Katie and I have been changing our diets a bit in order to improve our stomach situations. Katie's taken a liking to burgers, but fittingly has an issue eating a meal known as a "dog". Speaking of which, we had Chinese food last night (come on it was funny...Katie's giving me a face...moving on).

So I'll be chillin' here with my Katie dog, perhaps by the pool a bit, on this hot and humid July day. A little iced tea and TV - life is good. Later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment