Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

Just realized now it's been like forever since I've blogged out. My bad homeslices.

NHL playoffs in full swing. You know my tushion has been planted in front of this beaut of a television watching the proceedings. It's just the right thing to do, though it's real tough to stomach the fact that it lasts until early- to mid-June or so until the Stanley Cup is awarded. Seems so long/drawn out. But given the fact that we were shorted half the season with that whole lockout gig, I'll take it.

Life is so boring without chemo, I simply don't know how you guys do it. Like you guys actually have energy to go out and work and do stuff? What's that like? Sounds gross. Although on a bright note I've had a pretty good energy level lately, moving back into the double digits with my hemoglobin levels as of Monday. Watch out world, I'm feeling some kind of physical endurance event just around the corner...or maybe just graduation. Maybe that will be an endurance event of sorts though...

Let's keep it going with these Rangers, and though they were necessary, hopefully the rain showers have hit the road. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment