Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

A Memorial Day full of remembrance of those who protected and continue to fight for our freedom to you all.

Keep calm and chemo on. That's the spirit. Feels like I just got the needle out from week one of chemo, but then again I guess I did - it was only Saturday morning. Back down tomorrow for a quick stab and cheem session. No big deal, all fun and games in the long run right?

Bigfoot's heading in for a little procedure as well tomorrow, so thoughts and prayers for her speedy recovery are much, much appreciated. Nothing like a family outing down in New York City, right?! But I guess the East Side hospitals aren't exactly the most desirable spot for such. At least the food isn't too bad? I dunno.

Looking forward to crushing this week of chemo, recovering, and prepping myself for the Belmont Stakes. Nothing like thoroughbreds in New York, whether it be in the backyard at Belmont or up at the spa at Saratoga. Plus, nothing like having a little gambling interest every now and then to spice things up.

Have a great week, all.


No comments:

Post a Comment