Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

What a gorgeous day. So nice I had to get out and hit some fairways....well attempt to at least. I hit a couple, on my way to a solid 112. Whatever. Blaming it on the mediport.

Preakness 2013 just around the corner. Will Orb do it again? To be honest, my money will be placed elsewhere. However, that's mostly because he offers little to no value as a betting interest at 1-1 or lower. We'll see how it all plays out, but of course I'd love to see a Triple Crown winner. So here's to hoping he wins.

Also, it's official: though I'd be attending graduation regardless, we were all a little unsure of whether or not I'd actually be graduating - but I am. Made moves, finished the work required, and gettin' that paper. Cha-ching. Employers literally can't stop sending me job offers; it's gross.

Also, good news: I think I'm back on Katie's good side. For a while there she was a bit annoyed with me, mainly due to my role as her personal groomer, giving her baths. As you can imagine, Katie enjoys baths just about as much as she enjoys the vacuum...maybe even less. Nothing a few treats and a cup or two of food can't fix, eh? Great broad.

Have a great start of the weekend everyone. Catch ya later.

1 comment:

  1. 112 is not bad. And what did you shoot on the back nine jockoooooooooooooo?

    ReplyDelete