Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

What's up everyone?

Here we are, starting up the off week from chemo. Feels like it's been a while since we've been so free and needleless. Taking advantage of every single minute of it.

What's new around the compound you ask? Well the Modico Country Club is really coming together. The course is a bit soggy due to recent weather conditions, but the peripheral landscaping is really filling in. Better hit those fairways; the rough is unforgiving. We have a new resident, a turtle moseying around the course. This thing is like Houdini - I've never seen a turtle move so fast. Then again, I haven't seen it move as of yet, technically. Everytime I look for it, it's in a different location, and no where near where it just was. This turtle has wings I tell you. Wings. Needless to say, Katie was unimpressed (as she snores in our faces).

Guess I'll hit the hay early tonight, get up nice and early and get blood taken down at Sloany Ketts (a check up), and get some errands done tomorrow. This whole cruising down to Sloan for just a quick CBC is a bit lame, especially at 7 AM, but ya gotta do what you gotta do. Speaking of, I gotta get my you-know-what in gear and get some stuff done around here while I can...then hit the links later in the week. Priorities.

Later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment