Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013

What's up people?

Been a while, I know I know but hear me out. I was going to write Wednesday, then I watched that hockey game until too late...then last night, but then I watched that basketball game until too late. Bottom line here? We have much to discuss. Let's get to the discussion.

Everyone, rejoice! The farce that is the NBA is finally over for months and we don't have to watch a game of so-called "basketball" for another nice long string of months. Next.

This hockey series is intense. Even though I really don't find myself pulling for one team over the other at this point, game 4 was easily the most entertaining game of the NHL playoffs this year. No doubt. Gotta love the puck game. And now that we have HDTV and you can actually see the puck floating across your screen (minus the little blue tail that Bigfoot loved so much...gross), it's that much better. Next.

Anyone with two eyes and a pulse could see that Miss USA was a two horse race between Illinois and Alabama. From my estimation, this should've clearly been a "Roll Tide" scenario; however, one always has to be wary of pace with match races. Burn each other out in the early going and some competitor with no business even being there will sneak up and snare the victory. Those Nutmeggers are a sly group I tell you - congrats to Miss Connecticut. Miss 'Bama, call me. Next.

Shot 18-under at Modico Country Club...no big deal. Not on WiiGolf yet - that's coming though, I can smell it. At least that's what I think I smell. Hope that's it.

Oh you guys wondering how chemo is going? Boring. Just plodding along here...last day of cycle 3 is at hand. Let's go. Needle out...watch out. Later world.


No comments:

Post a Comment