Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

What's up everyone? The weather down here puts your weather to shame. Don't care where you are, you can't beat 75 and no humidity. Can't do it. Wish I had some more time to enjoy it.

How are things going? Eh, okay at best. The back pain is real, sleep is slim, and this makes treatment tough. I've personally maintained that all of this treatment is possible only because I get a good night's sleep each night. Those days are gone, hopefully just for now. Praying for treatment this week to kick the pain away for good. The good news is that pain pills (simple like Advil) seem to help take some of the pain away for now. Also in the good news realm is that my blood numbers are currently not too bad, looks like I may be able to get chemo again this week which is just excellent.

What am I up to now? Casually crushing a fever after just having a nice homemade dinner via the Bigfoot. What a woman. After taking my seemingly 37,000 supplements, I'm back in bed trying to find a comfortable position to relax for a bit. Who knows, maybe I'll be lucky enough to grab some shut-eye.

We fight on. Until another time folks.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you every day, Nick. Keep the faith, and knock this thing out! Love ya!

    Mrs. E
    P.S. Your mom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete