Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013

Back to school time, either today or next week for everyone. Except those that have graduated permanently in the spring...gross.

I guess I'd be more cut up about this being my first not back to school September if I was actually in school last semester. I don't know, something about the whole leaving school quite prematurely last year makes not going back now not a huge deal. Or maybe it's the fact that I don't have to start a real job and therefore don't miss the laziness that is "school". Or maybe I have cancer and none of these things really matter because I'm just focused on trying to feel halfway decent. OR maybe it's a huge deal and I just want to go back to my dorm room and football tailgates and "class" (sleeping through some) now please and thank you. I'll settle for a combination of all the above I guess.

I'm back from a hiatus, yes, as I was feeling quite miserable from chemo last week and had to rally to get myself prepared for the trip to Pittsburgh. What a trip - great seeing most of the roommates and watching the first place Pittsburgh Pirates (no big deal). It's a tough life being king, you know, heavy lies the crown and such, but the Pirates are doing it with style. Loving it. A huge thank you to all those involved in making it an amazing experience. In parting, a photograph - later everyone.


1 comment: