Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10, 2013

Greetings, world.

He's back, and better than ever. Well I guess that depends on who you're asking; you ask me and yeah man I'm doing superb. Feeling great, looking even better of course. Ask my bone marrow, and you may not get a response because the white blood cell department is on vacation. Not neutropenic, which is mahvelous, but not enough of the fighters to get chemo this week. It's not a big deal really, just means the marrow is taxed from, well, 10 months straight of chemo and needs some time to bounce back. You know what that means....off week city!!

So what to do? Well I did just get back from Boston, a great long weekend up there visiting friends and watching the Boston College Eagles casually notch another win. Not a huge deal, just matched last season's win total, like no biggie. I'm hearing warm things about the upcoming weather, looks like I'll have to hit the links. It's a struggle, but someone has to do it, you know? Might as well be Nicky Mo (third person, don't act like you don't absolutely love it).

If you need to reach me, I'll be in the middle of the fairway. Okay who am I kidding I'll be in the woods. Later all.


No comments:

Post a Comment