Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 29, 2013

Greetings everyone.

Made it through cycle 7 this week and beginning the recovery. It was an interestingly long feeling chemo week, probably because of this absurdly nice weather just staring me down the entire time. Nevertheless, here we are, moving forward. Luckily, the weather pattern we've had looks like it'll be holding up for a while. You know I'll be on the links.

Let's just not talk about football.

The latest household project to be undertaken is painting. You don't truly realize how dirty a house can get until you power wash the siding...totally gross. The decision was also made to change up the colors a bit, so we'll see how it all plays out. So far it looks pretty good.

And so the anxiety begins to build with scans looming on Thursday. Though I've openly stated I don't really get anxiety about these things, this time around it's starting to hit me a bit. Maybe because time seems to be moving so quickly; it's already been 3 months since the last scans...unbelievable. Praying as always that things are lookin' as good as my fresh dirty blonde hair on those scans.


Until later people. (Let's go Giants ugh there I said it...the pain. The torture. The cruelty.)

1 comment:

  1. 1. As always, praying for the "all clear" sign!!
    2. Especially praying for anyone still enamored of the Giants (myself included)
    3. Get yo ass outside this week cause it's gawgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete