Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21, 2013

So I really enjoy driving, and I really enjoy hitting a golf ball. The great irony here is that I hate driving a golf ball. I've gotta figure that out relatively soon.

You know what else I've gotta figure out? Unpacking. I'm so not into it right now. I just feel like maybe it'll get itself done somehow...but it's just...not. Also, I haven't golfed in weeks. Weeks, I say. You'd think I was working hard on something else well HA! You'd be incorrect. Unfortunately. Perhaps it's time to reassess my priorities to keep the mind sharp through the fall. Keyword there: perhaps.

It's good to be home, but I of course miss Mickey and Minnie Mouse...those savages. Get to stay in the happiest place on Earth forever. Sharing is caring, rodents, didn't anyone ever teach you that? Bottom line you and I both know Mickey's still holding a grudge over originally being named Mortimer. Tough. Name.

Am I absolutely tearing up the lower Hudson Valley with the dirty blond spiked out hairdo? I know silly question. You know I am. Dirty blonde with needles protruding from the chest is about to be all the rage. Trendsetter extraordinaire. Don't hurt your neck trying to sneak a peek at my style when I roll by - if you kindly email I'll send a sample modelling photo.

Catch up with you all again soon. Hasta luego mundo.

No comments:

Post a Comment